Trees are our best friends
August 24, 2014 by admin_kids
Subject: Fifteen sentence Essay/Speech on ‘Trees are our best friends’
Target Age Group: 6 to 10 Years
Total sentences: 17
Contributed By: Shraddha, class 2, The Hindu School Adayar, Chennai
Trees are one of the best things that mother earth has provided us. Trees give us many things. For example, trees provide us shade. Flowers give us good smell. Some climbers give us fruits. Trees like neem are medicinal trees. Butterfly loves to suck nectar from flowers. Birds make their nests on trees. The chirping of the birds in the morning is sweet to the ear. Monkeys love to jump around the trees. We play under a big mango tree. When we are hungry, one of us climbs the mango tree and plucks the sweet mangoes. When we are very tired we even sleep under the shade of this tree. It is the chirping of the birds that wakes us up. Cool breeze soothes our mind when we are sad. We study together sitting under the shade of the mango tree. Trees are indeed a gift from God. It is our duty to protect them.
Category childrens writing ideas, Essays for Class 1- Class4, Kids essays, Less than 15 sentence essays, Social Issues and Awareness | Tags: childrens creative writing, childrens essay on tree, short essay on trees, short paragraph on trees
This essay about "Trees Our Best Friend Essay For Class 2 to 4" is written point-wise. It can be used for lower classes other than class 2 also.
- Tree means a woody perennial plant, typically having a single trunk growing to a considerable height and bearing lateral branches at some distance.
- Trees are our best friends because they give us free living sources. They give oxygen without which we can not live more than about two minutes.
- Many trees are long lived. Few lives more than 1000 years. So one tree serves to about 10 generation of a family.
- Trees have bark surrounded on its main stem . Bark of few trees gives us paper.
- Tree gives us life supporting gas oxygen.
- Trees maintain natural balance of air by absorbing carbon di-Oxide gas.
- It gives us shed to protect us against sunlight.
- It gives us wood for our furniture.
- Many medicines are made from tree.
- Neem tree is known as "village formacy"
- Neem tree has been used in Ayurveda for more than 4000 years.
- Trees give leaves which is one of the prime food of many animal.
- Actually we can imagine our life and the whole ecosystem of the Earth without trees.
- So trees are our best friends.