Nurses are front line members of the health care delivery system. They independently assess, monitor, determine what patients need and preserve their health by taking a holistic approach. In case the initial care provided is not successful a nurse must come up with a different plan of action. Nurses also play the role of patient advocate, patient educator, empower patients, and much more.
In the course of nursing training and part of education curriculum an aspiring nurse must do several research papers. We have come up with unique topics to enable you clinch that A+ in your course work.
How to Write a Research Paper
The research Process
This involves the conceptualizing the a research study, implementing the study, planning and communicating the findings to your target audience. Logical flow which builds to the next step is makes the reader have a basis of understanding and critiquing the study.
Components of A Research Process
The research process takes a series of steps as listed below.
- Formulating the research problem or question.
- Define the purpose of the study.
- Review related literature resources.
- Define variables and formulate hypotheses.
- Select research design.
- Select population, sample and setting.
- Conduct pilot study.
- Collect data.
- Analyze data.
- Communicate findings and conclusion.
A list of Unique 100 Nursing Research Topics
- Effects of music therapy in pain relief on children during phlebotomy.
- Interventions in 11 to 16 year olds in supporting suboptimal diabetes control.
- Use of legitimate opioid in children may lead to opioid abuse in some adolescent?
- Breast feeding could reduce risk of childhood Leukemia.
- Nail clipping and hand washing in school going children does it reduce risk of intestinal parasites?
- Does being overweight in infancy predicts being overweight in childhood and adolescence?
- Effects of continence in children.
- What is the cause of child mortality under 14 years in the UK?
- New treatment approaches on Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Maturity onset diabetes of the young. Is it in the gene?
- Does the new drug which treat prostate symptoms associated with risk of falls?
- Abdominal massage may decrease gastric residual volumes in critically ill patients.
- Rehabilitation of brain injuries. Discuss mirror therapy.
- Are disposable pressure cuffs a safer option?
- Does screening of sepsis improve the outcome of seriously infected adult patients.
- Discuss harms versus benefits of antipsychotics in the prevention of delirium.
- Cardiovascular risk scores in relation to age and gender.
- The role of self care management in sickle cell adult patients.
- Relationship between cancer related fatigue and depression.
- Identification of novel genes in development of brain disorders.
- Discuss the sleep deprivation , inflammatory markers and sexual dysfunction in female veterans.
- Perceived barriers to breast cancer screening in third world countries.
- Lesbians health and HIV.
- Untreated celiac disease and risk of infertility.
- Discuss latest research on chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Acne prevention and treatment in women.
- Breastfeeding HIV and exposure.
- What factors alter breast milk content?
- Discuss the increased risk factors of osteoporosis in women.
- Are women likely to die of a heart attack than men?
- Water birth; Is it the idealized type of birth?
- Challenges of women of size and childbirth.
- The moon effect on labor, superstition or their are facts behind it?
- Utilization of family planning methods in Africa.
- Skin to skin contact by fathers and the impact on infant growth.
- Discuss the quality of life of a newborn and low gestational weight of the mother.
- Principles of physiological breech practice.
- How can maternity care be improved for women with opioid use disorder.
- Risk factors persistent anxiety and transient during pregnancy.
- What are the best school based interventions to prevent pregnancy, HIV and STI in adolescent.
- Strategies for better emotional health for nurses.
- Current factors to consider to provide quality nursing care.
- Healthy nurses; They take care of others who takes care of them. Discuss how to take better care of self.
- Challenges and solutions for not contracting infectious diseases.
- Telehealth; Will it usurp the role of the traditional nurse?
- Does inadequate nurse staffing increase risk for patients?
- Discuss possibilities of a nurse extensivist.
- The role of the nurse in improving the clinical setting.
- Discuss impact of cultural issues in nursing.
- Bioscience; Is it a forgotten priority in nursing education?
- Discuss the changing role of a pain management nurse.
- Innovative research methods on prevention and management of chronic illness.
- Effective palliative /end life care interventions.
- Managing pain in children how far have we come?
- Discuss one alternative treatment for long term pain.
- Breakthroughs and advances in understanding factors that predict non pharmacological interventions for pain relief.
- Discuss new theoretical and innovative methods of pain assessment.
- Discuss emerging ethical issues in pain management.
- Case study of rise in opioid poisoning in pediatric hospitalisation.
- Effects of cold therapy on pain, a non pharmacological method.
Care of the Older Person
- A qualitative study on why nursing home staff should involve relatives on decision of advanced treatment.
- How has Community Based Social Innovations (CBSIs) improved healthy aging?
- How can a caregiver identify an abused elderly patient?
- Does mealtime assistance increase energy and protein intake of hospitalised elderly patients?
- Discuss the minimum level of geriatric training for nurses, and what can be done to improve the training.
- Discuss the trend in global health and aging.
- Are clinical trials in older patients ethical?
- There is no place like home for growing old. Agree or disagree?
- Examine change in health care provision for the elderly in your country.
- Critical issues facing aging seniors.
Discuss the type of nursing careers.
- Ambulatory care nurse
- Nurse Anaesthesia
- Case management nurse
- Critical care nurse
- Forensic nurse
- Gastroenterology nurse
- Holistic nurse
- Informatics nurse
- Legal nurse
- Perioperative nurse
Primary Health Care
- A case study of patient and family engagement in primary care.
- How has PBRN (Primary Based Research Networks) changed primary care and dissemination?
- Ultimate goal is better healthcare for all. Discuss WHO key elements to achieve primary health.
- What are the behavioural interventions to reduce inappropriate antibiotic prescribing?
- How well have nurses been prepared for primary health care in your country?
- What is the effect of e cigarette? Does it increase quit attempts?
- Does behavioral counselling improve physiological outcome in those with cardiovascular risk factors.
- Pharmacovigilance in public health .
- Discuss theoretical and conceptual innovation in health promotion today.
- Accessibility to health care for the LGBTQ community.
- Behavior analysis in pediatric primary care.
- Understanding and eliminating health disparities.
- Psychology of sexual orientation and diversity.
- Psychology of violence; factors and mechanism in enactment of violence.
- Holistic mental health care discuss alternative treatment and its effectiveness.
- Technology and the future treatment of mental health.
- Brain stimulation therapies.
- Discuss specific mental conditions in women.
- Psychotherapy as a treatment option. When is it necessary?
- Disruptive mood dysregulation disorder in children.
Still don’t have a clue on how to write your nursing research paper for college? Check out our college essay papers for sale for more help.
Creating Powerful Nursing Dissertation Titles: Five Good Examples
The title of your nursing dissertation is extremely important as it will play a part in your future employment as it would be listed in your CV. The vast majority of people who will assess it, won’t bother with reading the paper itself. However, the title will make an impression.
Therefore, when you search for a perfect name for your nursing dissertation, you should think of where exactly you want to work after graduation and do some research into your prospective employers. You need to find out what kind of research will be most relevant for this particular facility. When seeing that you have already studied the issue, your prospective employer will be more inclined to choose you for the position.
Another important factor to take into account when deciding on a paper title is the educational value of the subject you want to focus on. Do some preliminary research of the field to determine whether there is anything you can actually add to the existing study. A dissertation should either fill some blank in the knowledge or introduce a new idea. In either case, your work must be closely related to other studies in the field. As dissertation is a major piece of academic writing, you need to make sure that you have the resources necessary to create a strong paper before you settle on a topic.
When writing the title itself, you need to remember that it must be clear, concise, and to-the-point. Think of newspaper articles and how their titles reflect the most crucial point of the text. You need to use the same principle with your dissertation. Its name must clearly state the focus of your research, so that your readers know exactly what to expect from the very beginning.
Take a look at a few samples:
- 1. Nurses perceptions in regards to wound assessment and management.
- 2. The knowledge required of a critical care nurse to provide a sufficient level of care to a patient who requires a pulmonary artery catheter.
- 3. Safety measures and methods of dealing with fatigue in lung cancer patients.
- 4. The spiritual role of a nurse caring for terminally ill patients.
- 5. How to improve the quality of life for the patients who suffer from leg ulcers: depression and pain management.
You can get professional assistance if you can’t come up with a good name for your dissertation. There are plenty of custom writing companies that specialize in this kind of service. The experienced writers who work there will be able to share some important tips and offer a few great ideas for you to choose from.
Once you have written your academic essay, do not rush to submit it to your professor. Spend much time searching for grammar and punctuation mistakes.
Rewriting and plagiarism
Plagiarism is a serious issue in the academic world. To avoid this from happening, make sure to rewrite and reword the parts you have copied from the Internet and cite it properly.
On the web
Buy thesis papers online at ThesisRush - the best writers on the web!
Need quickly make your essay? Order it here - www.ZEssay
Get your essay done with WriteMyEssayz.com - 24/7 online essay writing service.
Need help with essay? USessaywriters.com - professional essay writers.
Very good essay writing guide for college students.