I believe that people should work hard at whatever they do even if they don’t like what they’re doing, they should still give it 100 percent effort because you never know what your capable of until you push yourself pass your limit. I also believe in the long run hard work does pay off.
My name is Brandon and I have been playing basketball since I’ve been in 6th grade which is approximately 8 years of my life. I first started out in the summer before 6th grade where I was on the Park Distinct Traveling Basketball Team. This is where I first learned how to play basketball and found out I wasn’t very good at it. This is the main reason why I liked football more than the sport basketball because I was naturally good at football and didn’t have to work as hard. But because of the way I was brought up; always being encourage to never give up and always work hard, I kept at it and kept working on my basketball skills so I could be good enough to make my high school freshman basketball team. And that I did, I made my high school’s freshman basketball team as a freshman, the sophomore team as a sophomore and the varsity basketball team my junior and senior years of high school.
During those years in high school I really began to practice hard on improving my basketball skills. My main goals was to get school (college) paid for off an athletic scholarship and get a free education. I indeed accomplished this goal and was rewarded a two year basketball scholarship at Parkland Junior College. There in my two years I was definitively better than I was when I first started out playing basketball, which I know was because of the hard work I put into improving my skills all throughout my life. After having two good seasons at parkland on and off the court I graduated .The final step I had in mind was to come to Northern Illinois University and make (walk-on) the basketball team. Many doubted me and said I wasn’t good enough to make a Division 1 basketball program, but instead of listening to them, giving up or stop working hard like I’ve been doing all my life, I tuned them out and worked the hardest I’ve worked over the summer. And what do you know all the hard work paid off, and I am now a member of the Northern Illinois University Basketball Team.
So as you can see by my story working hard, giving your best effort, and never giving up is very important and this is why I believe that people should work hard at whatever they do even if they don’t like what they’re doing, they should still give it 100 percent effort, because hard work pays off.
Copyright © 2005-2018 This I Believe, Inc., all rights reserved. Please contact This I Believe, Inc., regarding reprints and permissions requests at https://thisibelieve.org/contact/.
Any work is very important. Could you imagine our society without working people? Humanity cannot exist without it. When God has created the Earth He told the man to take care of it. Adam had to work. Although his work was hard, he always received big blessings from doing it. This method is effective now as well as in the past. The basic principle is unchangeable. When one is working hard, he will receive many advantages. In essay on importance of hard work we will discuss several significant factors.
If you would like to continue discussing some themes which we raise in this essay, our professional essay writing services will help you.
Does hard work make any sense? Yes, it does make a huge meaning for any society. We have already mentioned that any organization, program, or country neither cannot exist properly nor be successful without hard work. The world’s order, system, and life lie in man’s work. Adam and Eve from the beginning had a task. They had to work the garden where they lived. After leaving it Adam, Eve, and their kids had to cultivate the land and watch the flock and herd to feed themselves. These people had to work really hard. Through all man’s story people were made to work hard. That always was and always will be the main key to success.
We want to make a pause and suggest you following papers. Each of the article speaks about services of our company.
We would be glad if you become our next customer. We guarantee you our attention, care, and an excellent result.
Any nation has a basement. This basement is people who work. They devote their lives either freely or not to make a strong and successful country. While looking into the past, we can notice seven the biggest and the most powerful empires. The first was Egyptian Empire and the last was Ottoman Empire. Each of them was great and fruitful. Their influence on the world was tremendous. Still people can find the inheritance of these great empires. What was the main rule or central figure that made small nations turned into powerful authority? Simple people made the mechanism work well. There always were workers or slaves who were forced to take care about one’s property. Even though they did not operated for their own benefit, they worked hard which brought success and growth to the country. By the way, our college essay writer for pay can prepare amazing essay on empires. Chat with us, if you are interested.
We purposely decided to choose empires as good examples. Some people do not know what it means to work hard. Soldiers and army were the initial source of success. They conquered territories spreading the area of their own country. Soldiers always work hard. This is their job to protect and to serve. The second stream of hard workers who brought nations to success was the stream of craftsmen. Their main task was to ennoble the country inside. A heave burden was put on their shoulders. Each of the seven empires had architectural masterpieces which astonished people. In Egyptian Empire there were brilliant temples and statues. In Medo-Persian Empire there were beautiful marble streets and roads, walls and buildings. Our team already has a paper about architecture, but if you want or need an article about Persian art masterpieces, we can do it. You should not pay someone to write your paper. Here you can find everything and everybody you need.
The rest of the people also had to work hard. They brought water, cut woods, watched crops, sewed, and cooked. The main idea of all this is that in successful society everyone works hard. Remember King Solomon. The Bible and history tells us about his blossom. Solomon’s kingdom was brilliant. Jerusalem each time received honored guests from different countries for they wanted to see by their own eyes the magnificent of the country. But one of the main conditions and reasons which made Israel to become a great country was hard work of Jews. Check the history of Solomon’s rule on the Internet. People worked with all theirs might. The work was worn. However, it led the country to the world’s recognition.
Have you noticed that while we were talking about this topic, we did not mention the major condition that make people work hard? The answer is simple. All the idea is in motivation. Every successful ruler had a power of inspiration. Their words served for people as support. For these reasons, they without any doubt embarked into an ocean of hard work.
Every true leader has a power to influence people. Read more about leadership here: http://findwritingservice.com/blog/essay-on-leadership-how-to-be-the-real-leader
Hard working has the same importance nowadays. If you want to know the secret of how to become a hard worker, follow us.
1. Make optimism your best friend. This habit will help you to see failures differently. When you face them, you will consider each breakdown like a short wise lesson. Maybe someone accidentally has met a negative event, for example, it is additional responsibility. Look at it as a chance to show your best. Do not complain. If you meet it pleasantly, you will go through it successfully. Motivate yourself all the time. Oppose senseless thoughts. Learn to identify them before negative thoughts influence you. Even small success is already success.
Again, we want to say that if you need additional information or have a paper but do not know how to improve it, we can offer you cheap research paper rewriter.
2. Perform one task at once. Multi task is not good. It works negatively in someone’s life. Do not overestimate yourself. Be critical. Perform less but with more energy. When you double the work, you can miss significant details. Be careful about it. Multi task is always tricky. A person may think that he is doing great while he loses grades.
Besides, our company possesses many other services. It is little about multi task. Each of our pros is on his place. So, if you say, “Take my online class for me”, we will do even this.
3. Work overtime if it is needed. In this way one will show his intensity and earnestness. A boss will be very complimentary about your decision. Still, do not make it a constant way of work. It can cause serious problems with health. Always be ready to take responsibility for your actions. If there is a problem that happened because of your mistake, have a courage to confess to a boss and energy to improve it. Make efforts to go from one professional level to another, take classes, and try to be accountable person and worker.
Say, “Type my essay online”, and our writer will prepare an essay about useful tips for a worker.
4. Be active and effective. If there is an opportunity, take it. Do it only when you are sure that will achieve success. Thus, your chef will see that you are a reliable worker who always on his guard to perform the best. Again, if you have a smart suggestion, first think whether it is a right time for it. Do not be rude and never interrupt a college. You need support among coworkers. Build a pleasant atmosphere on the working place. Help others so once they will help you.
Find out smart tips and rules on how to help others: http://findwritingservice.com/blog/essay-helping-others-just-help-and-change-your-life-forever
5. Be determined and persistent. Strengthen your will. Train it all the time. Learn more, let your cup be full. Be confident about your will. This gives a way to reach the goal and comes to the end. Imagine the process of your work. Say aloud what positive things you feel about it. Such practice will give you energy. Do not stop trying if you fail. Surely, it can be difficult, but this is a wise step to achieve success.
Thank you for reading importance of hard work essay. We were glad to help you. Check our prices and make orders on our site.